You are on the help page :
What to expect if we need to visit the property
We sometimes need to visit a property to ensure our records are up-to-date and accurate.
If we do need to visit we will:
- Normally call to arrange a suitable time for the visit.
- Be punctual in keeping any appointment we make.
- Identify ourselves clearly , and show you our ID.
- Ask your permission if we need to take photographs of the interior of the premises.
- Write to you afterwards if we change the rateable value.
We have a customer charter that details our commitment to you and the standard of service you can expect to receive. This includes our commitment to customers who do not have English as a first language.