You are on the help page for:
How we value industrial properties
We use the rental valuation method to value warehouses and other industrial properties.
We measure the building′s gross internal area and then apply the price per square metre to arrive at the rateable value. We′ll also factor in the availability of additional facilities such as car park spaces or air conditioning.
If there are multiple occupiers of an industrial unit, we′ll value the area let to each occupier.
Related FAQs and help pages
- How do you arrive at the price per square metre?
- What does gross internal area (GIA) mean?
- Does the method of measurement affect my valuation?
- Why have my measurements changed?
- How can I check my measurements are correct?
- What should I do if I think my rateable value is wrong?
- Some of the details of my valuation are incorrect – how do I get them corrected?