You are on the FAQs answer page for:
Where did the information on the valuation about my self-catering holiday accommodation come from?
We collect information about property from several sources, including the owners and the operators.
- We will have visited the property when we first assessed its rateable value .
- We hold details of properties in the local area.
- We will have sent out forms requesting the trade details from owners.
We collate information from brochures, agents and the internet.
Related FAQs and help pages
- What does single bed space mean?
- My self-catering holiday accommodation has fewer bed spaces than you have valued – is my rateable value too high?
- Why is other self-catering holiday accommodation valued for less bed spaces than they advertise?
- I sent you my receipts – have you taken these into account?